This policy covers all aspects of our website including services offered, software, apps or other products provided on or through our website (collectively referred to as “Services”).
We may update this policy from time-to-time and any changes will be notified via this page so please check back often for updates. Your continued use of our Services following any changes indicates your agreement with such a change.
Information We Collect
We collect different types of personal information about you in order to provide the best possible service when using our Services. This includes:
- Contact information e.g name and email address;
- Unique identifiers such as account numbers and passwords;
- Payment/billing information such as credit/debit card details;
- Technical data surrounding your browser type, geographic location and IP address; and
- Any other relevant data necessary for providing safety and security while using the website or whilst complying with legal requirements.
We may also generate anonymous summary statistics which help us better understand how users interact with our Services, but these do not contain any personally identifiable information about individual visitors or customers.
How Your Information Is Used
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To improve our Services by tailoring them to meet the needs of our customers;
- To provide customer support;
- To process payments;
- To communicate with you regarding promotions, new features or offers;
- For internal research purposes in order to develop improved products and services; and
- For compliance with applicable laws such as tax regulations if required.
We will never sell or rent out any personally identifiable information that has been collected from you without your consent unless it is required by law enforcement authorities if a court order has been issued or if there is suspicion that another person’s safety is at risk due to activities carried out on one of our platforms which require us to protect them (in accordance with local data protection laws).
At hookupworld.net we take great care in ensuring that your private data remains just that – private! All sensitive data transmitted over the internet are encrypted using state-of-the-art Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which ensures its confidentiality before being sent over public networks. All financial transaction data is stored securely on a separate server away from online user accounts in an effort to keep it safe from unauthorized access attempts.
In addition, all employees who have access to personal customer information are trained on basic security precautions and sign confidentiality agreements upon joining us in order ensure ongoing protection for all user profile data under their charge.
Third Party Sites
As a user of our Services, you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data where applicable. You may also opt-out of any marketing communication from us by contacting [email protected]. We may need additional information from you in order to provide any requested services or comply with our legal obligations.
If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.